As you know, Kali Linux is today one of the most popular distributions for both computer security specialists and their opponents.
Kali Linux is one of the best operating systems in the field of computer security, based on the Linux kernel (which is the receiver of backtracking) and greatly enhances the ability to test any software products for unauthorized access and providing hacker software.
In this article, we will tell you how to install Kali Linux on your Android smartphone or tablet without using root access.
This installation method is easy to implement, so even a beginner will have no problem installing kali linux on an android smartphone
Before you start installing the Kali Linux distribution directly on your Android smartphone, make sure that your smartphone meets the system requirements:
- the smartphone battery is 50% or more charged;
- access to a fast Internet connection (preferably wi-fi)
- at least 4 GB of free memory on the device.
Installation guide: step by step
- Download Kali Linux in the version Kali 32 bit Light from the official site , in the table “manually” find Kali 32 bit Light and click ISO next.
- If you first downloaded the file to a computer, then now connect your Android device to this computer via a USB cable and copy it (the archive size is 1.1 GB).
- Download the “Limbo PC Emulator” from the Play Store.
- After completing the installation of the emulator, open it and create a new account using whatever name you like.
- In the Architecture line, specify x86, in the CPU Model line-4 cores (4 cores), and in the RAM line — at least 256 MB (if your smartphone or tablet has more RAM than 1GB, then you can specify more, then the system will work faster).
- Create a hard drive with at least 4 GB of capacity.
- Under the CD ROM tab, open the menu and locate the Kali Linux iso file you downloaded earlier.
- Under “Network”, select “User”..
- After that, go back to the beginning and start the Kali Linux boot process.
- You can install the system or just run the live image. But in either case it will take some time to boot the system.
This is all you need to install Kali Linux on your Android smartphone.